Guaranteed to do wonders for your bridge game, this
book shows you the right way to size up your hand and get to good slams that
other players won't get to. One of the most popular bridge authors of our
time, Marty Bergen, Mr. POINTS SCHMOINTS, explains:
· The wrong time to
bid 4NT, and the right time to bid 4NT
· Conventions worth playing, and others you must avoid
· The one thing you must know about slam bidding
· How to get to good slams with less than 30 HCP
· The best way to proceed after bidding Jacoby 2NT
· Voids and Blackwood: there is an answer
· How to know what your hand is really worth
And much, much more! Always available
directly from Marty, autographed to you on request!
"Start reading this book today -- bid
slams better tomorrow".
Eddie Kantar, Hall of
Fame World Champion
"If you can't wait to experience the Joy of Slams, reading this book is a
Gittleman, Creator of Bridge Base Online.
See Table of Contents
Chapter 11 - The 10 Commandments